Pretty December 1993 27 Year Of Being Awesome Quarantine Edition vintage Shirt

Growth is going to be slow and don't expect them to have the popularity of twice/blackpink in Korea soon... they probably have a growth like oh my girl or mamamoo, where they spend years of comeback, until one day, that's what everyone was talking aboutThe truth is BBC gave her two seconds of screentime because she failed to convince SpaceX to sponsor LOONA. Despite their mv taking place in a lunar setting. Also because she was unable to get her godson to make a cameo (yes he is important to the lore as the metaphysical representation of the odd eye).But I bought the tickets for the Midnight Festival and I honestly want to it so that I can see it on own time.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Perfect I Took My Senior Trip To South Vietnam Shirt

Trà Trùm Ngây

Premium Sasshole Toddler 2020 T-Shirt