Original December 1972 48 Year Of Being Awesome Quarantine Edition vintage Shirt

Again and not wait for the VOD. It is only for my own personal use and I will not be sharing it publicly.I decided to buy a ticket for the concert stream tonight (initially was find a stream for it) even though money is a little tight but I really wanted to support them in someway since I can’t afford the albums right now. And one ticket for the live is much more affordable than albums & shipping.I'm more excited too. I think for So What I had complicated feelings I was sorting out regarding their sound, their apparent mainstreaming and LSM influence (great for exposure but I was worried he was SM-ing them, whatever that means LOL). This time I'm  peace with.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Perfect I Took My Senior Trip To South Vietnam Shirt

Trà Trùm Ngây

Premium Sasshole Toddler 2020 T-Shirt