Official Christmas In The Camper Family Cute Funny Tee Camping Lover Xmas Trip Shirt

The back portion to catch the wind and some idiot parents let there kid run through and get tangled. Lucky he wasnt killed. Any chance I could get tickets for that ride? Looks fun as hell. I didn’t read the title at first and thought this was some sick joke. Seriously the child looks so unreal being tossed like that in the wind. I hope they’re okay! I’m sure mentally maybe not so much. He's ok. It was wrapped around his neck, but he was fine. I can't find a source in English, but my girlfriend and I were there when it happened. Saw him after they got the kite off him, and he was hysterical, but otherwise ok. My girlfriend says the news says he's at home with.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Perfect I Took My Senior Trip To South Vietnam Shirt

Trà Trùm Ngây

Premium Sasshole Toddler 2020 T-Shirt