Nice LA Clippers NBA Basketball Fueled By Haters Sports T-Shirt

Or corrupted. In 'This PC' folder the corresponding drive icon was grayed out and it wasn't showing the storage capacity beneath the icon as it usually does.Then I connected it to my other laptop - same error. Then I right-clicked and tried to format the drive. At first, it showed an error again This drive is corrupted. Then after I closed this error box, the Formatting dialog box appeared luckily. Then I was able to format the drive and its working okay now.If I buy a laptop online, it would have windows in? And is there any thing i must do once i have the laptop like making a backup etc?I think a taking backup of OS wouldn't be required. You would be ables.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Perfect I Took My Senior Trip To South Vietnam Shirt

Trà Trùm Ngây

Premium Sasshole Toddler 2020 T-Shirt