Good On The Virus Outside Is Frightful But This Yarn Is So Delightful Shirt

Especially that dark blue against the orange. I love the details of the hairpieces and earring, and your depiction of her hair on the left. On the one hand it's stylized, but the way you drew the spaces between the strands of hair feels so real. It's not something I see often, especially for artwork not realism. And, of course, the woman herself is gorgeous. The eyes are probably my favorite part.Your response made me smile so much. I really appreciate all the details you've noticed about the piece. Thank you so much for sharing your reaction.I love how you did the koi fish details. It looks beautiful!Nah just kidding. It's nice to see a little bit differenc.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Perfect I Took My Senior Trip To South Vietnam Shirt

Trà Trùm Ngây

Premium Sasshole Toddler 2020 T-Shirt